[IRCServices] ChanServ KICK command(?)

Stefan Funke listuser at bundynet.de
Wed Dec 22 13:24:50 PST 1999

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Andrew Kempe wrote:

> Has this ever been discussed before? Is there a reason that there is no
> command that allows a user to instruct ChanServ to kick someone from the
> channel?

> It may come in usefull in cases where channel admins don't not want to give
> ops out to people, but want them to be able to remove users from the
> channel.

Don't think a remote kick is usefull in times where the normal user uses
these auto rejoin scripts. Later it will end in a kick/join flood. I think
that if you would like someone to play OP give him/her the required access
level.

--
[.........Stefan Funke.........]     PGP Key at:
[.......bundy at bundynet.de......]     http://www.bundynet.de/bundy.pkr