[IRCServices] ChanServ KICK command(?)

Kevin lebleu at prefer.net
Thu Dec 23 09:19:03 PST 1999

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, Fuelie Admin wrote:

> webtv has these client commands
> /whois and /msg
> a /who will show whois in a channel
> and thats it

Excuse me... but I thought that webtv itself didn't run the irc client,
and that there were several different clients.  Might one of the other
places with webtv clients have a better command set?  Unfortunately, I
haven't noted down the address of any of the webTV irc pages.

--Kevin

--
If you're reading this you're part of the mass hallucination that is Kevin
the Blue.