[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Sun Dec 26 04:46:23 PST 1999

Hi...

Not wanting to break your bubble or anything, but go look at the source code
of the services, more precisely, for the s_notice and s_lang functions....
(I think they are in some include file)

Change the NOTICE: line to PRIVMSG: and just about 90% of the stuff will be
in private messages... its one line of code to change!!!

(and no, I don't have the time to do it for you)

Regards
Chris