[IRCServices] Services

Angel of Death muerte22 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:46:35 PST 2000

I agree, but for one reason or another that ircd may shutdown or something,
i've seen it happen. And the services don't have a place to link back to. Or
someone has a shell that only allows 1 proccess and they wish to use it for
the services and it can only connect to 1 server. if that server dies, the
network is basically SOL until the person can manually move services or that
server comes back up and services are crontab'd.  Just an idea, i know i'd
like it.

Muerte
Network Founder
/server irc.acestar.org