[IRCServices] Diff to allow SIDENTIFY command

The Phantom of the Internet atcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 04:57:58 PST 2000

Of course if you are running a variant of DreamForge 4.6.7 it already has
that as part of the coding.  So far I haven't found any server variant of
this dreamforge code to not still have that coded into the server.  But I
don't go to far into looking at the systems.  The best way to check if a
server already has this is to type /server servername password if once you
have logged into the network you get a message from nickserv saying that you
are not identified for your nick then its already there.  If not you will
get a message stating you cannot re-register.

The Phantom