[IRCServices] IRCServices + ircdu_2.10.07

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Tue Jan 11 06:58:47 PST 2000

The reason 2.10.x was commented out was becuase Services don't support it :)

I'm personally not attempting to add support for ircu - although there may
be a few people who are.

If you want to add support for it, please do. But you're going to have to
make numerous changes - way beyond the scope of this list.

Andrew