[IRCServices] Services to /msg Instead of /notice

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Tue Feb 8 01:10:27 PST 2000

Please post patches DIRECTLY to people - not to the list. This code will NOT
be supported by this mailing list.

The _only_ reason I would consider making changes like this is for webtv
users. However, someone needs to contact the webtv people get them to make
their irc client RFC compliant. We should never break the RFC guidelines
just to be compatible with those who are not RFC compliant.

Andrew