[IRCServices] Keeptopic and Topiclock

DarkStalker drkstlkr at goplay.com
Thu Mar 23 23:53:39 PST 2000

For some annoying reason, my keeptopic and topiclock options are not
working for Chanserv. I know for certain my U:lines are set up
correctly, yet everytime i reset services, they say that they cannot
set modes in #channel and make sure I have my U:lines configured
correctly.  I've double, triple, quadruple checked the U:lines if
they are correct, as well as other ppl i know, and they are correct.
These seem to be the only 2 options that services cannot set.
|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |