AW: [IRCServices] Re: Keeptopic and Topiclock

Mehran Khalili scrm at scandal.org
Mon Mar 27 06:07:15 PST 2000

I use Unreal Morrigan (fix) and generally I can manage to get everything
working without a problem (once the services connect:).

I think Unreal is getting more and more popular nowadays. It's very
configurable, full of the latest features and is very well supported.
Shouldn't the coders of these services start thinking about supporting it
directly?

Mehran Khalili

Nvision s.à r.l. - http://www.nvision.lu - mehran.khalili at nvision.lu
    Luxusbuerg a.s.b.l. - <A  HREF="http://www.luxusbuerg.lu">http://www.luxusbuerg.lu</A> - scrm at irc.lu