[IRCServices] New services implementations & Updates?

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Sun Jun 4 05:21:18 PDT 2000

WAP Enabled NickServ ? :P *LOL*

Chow
Chris

BTW, I'll be reading a bit deaper with more attention the replies received
and perhaps come to a more "rpbust & complete" scenario and implementations.
I must admit however, I did *not* lookup on the actual performance loss /
gain on SQL related databases and such, it was just an idea pondering in my
head...