[IRCServices] I: service for ircu

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Thu Jun 29 01:39:40 PDT 2000

Let me rephrase...

I will not be adding support for non-standard features found in ircd's such
as ircu, unreal etc. Nor will I be adding basic support for ircu 2.10.x - I
simply don't have the time. Bahamut will be the ircd for which I will
continue to develop.

IRC Services will ALWAYS be able to work with ircd's that it has supported
in the past. However, those ircds may not be able to make full use of the
features in IRC Services.

I hope this makes you feel a lot more comfortable. As I've said in the past,
Services will always be RFC compatible.

Hopefully in the future things will become a lot more modular. This should
make it easier for a 3rd party development.

Later, Andrew