[IRCServices] akick question

quension at softhome.net quension at softhome.net
Sun Jul 16 14:23:35 PDT 2000

Vegeta wrote:

>     Hiya ^^;;         Someone keeps using a akick bug to crash my irc
> services, can someone please tell me what hes doing, so I can disable
> it. I have my services modified and it would be a pain in the butt to
> upgrade them since I can no longer access the account.

It would be incredibly helpful to have some details.  For example, what
version of services you're using, what modifications you made (note: if
you modify software, it's pretty hard to expect support from someone
other than yourself anyway :), what the buffer is on panic, a tail of
the logfile in debug mode...

-- Quension