[IRCServices] About new Version...

Randy Snow frostbyghte at stratics.com
Mon Jul 17 04:48:01 PDT 2000

You could do two things with this, use it to send passwords that users
forget, and take Memoserv to an entirely new level by allowing a send only
function.  If someone is using sendmail, I'm pretty sure there would be
little to no code involved with shelling out to sendmail and firing off an
email. :)  I'm not a programmer, but I have seen several scripts that do it,
and it's usually as simple as issuing a sendmail command with the proper
parms.

- Randy Snow -
irc.stratics.com