[IRCServices] Suggestion

Adam Fladwood adam at wiredrave.com
Tue Jul 18 20:04:27 PDT 2000

It wouldn't work for RPGWorlds, a Role Playing network that I maintain
services/ircd for.  Since people play many characters at one time, it would
corrupt the privacy each player has, because you could easily figure out
which other characters a user has.

So if this option was implemented, which would be quite easy to do so I
believe, it should be configurable.

Just my opinion...

Adam