[IRCServices] Linked Nicks - In General

Alan Carr atcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:39:24 PDT 2000

Not that I know anything at all but I would like to throw my two cents into
this argument.

I had previously requested the ability to identify for nicks that you have
registered but not using at the present time.  The linked nicks accommodated
this for the time being.  I personally have never come across an abusive
user utilizing any exploit of the linked nicks.  I would like to see either
the implementation of either a services op/admin listlinks or the below
stated ability to cross identify for other nicks.  However I understand and
realize this is up to Andrew.

Andrew has taken his own personal time to work on these services and in
general has taken many suggestions.  Same with Andy and their creation and
upgrades.  They both have added many features we asked for because of the
need for the command or the general want for it.

Just my two cents worth.
Alan Carr
PhantomNet IRC Networks