[IRCServices] SQL DBs? (A bit off the issues)....

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Wed Sep 6 08:30:11 PDT 2000

Hi all,

I was just wondering in the light of the recent discusions we had about services using SQL based databases....

There was someone on the mailing list that mentioned that he once programmed some sort of services to use such SQL based databases...  Is there perhaps anyone here who can provide me with code to access and do lookups from various databases?

I am specially interested towards using Linux to query MS-SQL based databases and so forth, we want to use the lookups in some other programs, and at the moment, I'm bussy programming a MS-SQL DB Engine for Linux...  Obviously, if there is another way I'd much rather use that then programming my own. (to much work :)

Also while I am on this...  Is it possible that someone can send me the source files for the MySQL lookup Lib?  I can feel it now, I'm going to be shot for this message..

So erm yeah :)  I look forward to hearing from you if there is someone here that can help me...

Regards,
Chris Knipe
Cell (083) 430-8151