[IRCServices] Reply to Dr. K Hawkes

Ciarán Reilly Ciaran.reilly at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 14 16:06:43 PDT 2000

I had a similar scenario, all my users came over from a server which had all
services sitting in rooms, and sort of expected the same.... under
Services4.4.3, a user could make ChanServ join their room everytime it was
used bu simply doing /msg ChanServ set #channel join on

However I've since upgraded to a later version, and this option no longer
exists, so I presume Andy has possibly removed it... it's not so much of a
problem these days anyway now that all my users are used to the services I
have and how to use them.... (just try convincing 1 or 2 of them that
ChanServ works just the same whether its in their room or not...lol)

Hope this is of some use to you.

Ciarán.