[IRCServices] Suspended Channels

&quot &quot
Mon Sep 18 00:08:22 PDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Andrew Kempe wrote:

>First off, please don't mail this list with HTML/Rich Text emails - only use
>plain text.

Andrew,

While you are on this...  Can you perhaps just do something regarding your
aliases????

ircservices at delirious, ircservices at show, ircservices at ender?!?!?  Its'
getting a bit crazy don't you think?

On more than one occasion I actually had to remove recipients from my
To: and CC: fields from my client to stop it from sending mail to
lists at both hosts (which will more than likely result in looped email?)

Can't you just like forward two hosts or a single drop point or
something?  Appart from possible mail loops, theres also the matter of
keeping to change / update mail rules on our sides to filter our incoming
mail.

--

Regards,
Chris Knipe