[IRCServices] known services "abuse"?

Samuel Graenacher sam at breakfree.com
Sun Oct 8 02:44:51 PDT 2000

Well we narrowed down the problem to them having *!*@* on their akick
list, doing an akick enforce and then chanserv trying to set modes in
the empty channel.
[Oct 07 14:40:02 2000] debug: AKICK ENFORCE requested for #rena by AM-[mentalbreakdown]
[Oct 07 14:40:03 2000] channel: MODE +b *!*@* for nonexistent channel #rena

[Sam](mailto:sam at breakfree.com)

* Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates, Apache in house. *

public pgp key: finger sam at breakfree.com
                or <A  HREF="http://www.xploded.net/fingerp.phtml">http://www.xploded.net/fingerp.phtml</A>

---