[IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

&quot &quot
Sat Oct 14 11:56:19 PDT 2000

Im using the latest version of UnreaIRCd which is Unreal3.1+ Silverheart (sf) with no problems at all toguether with IRCservices-4.4.7 [STABLE BETA].
Everything is always running smoothly, like I said I love Unreal cause it has so many cool features for IRCops and users too, plus Unreal supports WebTV , and many of my users are WebTV users.
At the same time I believe IRCservices might not be the services with the more fancy features but I do believe these are the most stable services out there.

Ely
RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
http://www.chatfirst.com