[IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

&quot &quot
Sun Oct 15 05:11:43 PDT 2000

I'm running Services-4.4.8 with a custom IRCd daemon based partly off Unreal and partly off Dreamforge, it works really well together.  I made a few small modifications to 4.4.8 just to support this IRCd, no other changes were made to it.

IRC-Services is a very nice piece of kit though, supports Dreamforge, IRCu, Bahamut and a few other IRCd types and supports them well from what I hear.  I know of a net using 4.4.8 with Bahamut and they seem to have no problems.  Never seen them in use with IRCu though.

Jonathan Morton : The patch you speak of, is it publicly downloadable because I've been looking for a patch to add to Services to support +x but only if your IRCd supports it.

Anyhow, that's just my feedback for the day/week/month/year*.

Quinn

* - Delete as appropriate.

----------
From: David Blanchard <dblanch at home.com>
To: ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org
Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....
Date: Sunday, October 15, 2000 01:06

We are running Elite 3.1.1 and Services 4.4.8 and they work pretty good together... I would love to hear how well Services works with these others, let us know how it goes :)  David

----- Original Message ----- From: Ciarán Reilly <mailto:Ciaran.reilly at ntlworld.com> To: ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org <mailto:ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org> Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 2:41 PM Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....
Thanks for everyones input, it's much appreciated. I now have Cyclone, Unreal, and Starchat to take a look at... any further suggestions still welcome.  Thanks again :-)  Ciarán.