[IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Mon Oct 16 11:31:43 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Ross Bemrose (Powerlord) <powerlord at vgmusic.com>
To: <ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

> On a similar subject, can everyone please send messages to only one of the
> services addresses?  I know we love reading this mailing list, but it's
> annoying to get 2 identical messages.  This also applies to sending to the
> same address twice (*cough*Chris Knipe*cough*).

Sorry, If I'm not mistaken, I was the first one here to even bother asking
andrew to perhaps look at the list addresses...

Please dont come climb down my through about the list.  I'm not hosting it,
I'm not admining it.  As for the coding list.  As far as I know I was last
subscribed to it.  If not, thats also not my fault.

---
Regards,
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151