[IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

&quot &quot
Mon Oct 16 13:26:32 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Natey on IRC <natey at natey.za.net>
To: <ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

> Hi all,
>
> Firstly it's very rude to blame Chris for what is infact the mailing list
> administrator's fault for badly configuring the mailing list software.
>
> Can we just learn to not point fingers at people that are not in the wrong
> just because someone else screwed up?
>
> Regards
> Natey
>
> --
> Natey on IRC
> #include <std/disclaimer.h>

<snip>

<rant>

Well today may be a good day to practice what we preach. In one paraghraph
you shift the blame from Chris to the list admin, the second you suggest we
don't point fingers.

I've been on this list a while and granted we have shifted from host name to
host name a few times. So what? I would also like to remind everyone that
you are more than welcome to present a better solution, not just say a
better solution, but provide one. I think that we are getting our moneys
worth already.

>From what I know there is a better solution on the table and is being
developed. Time is a very valuable asset and to be frank, Andrew is
providing us alot of it. Let's all just get along and use this list to talk
about IRCServices.

</rant>

My $0.02,

Scott Seufert