[IRCServices] Reloading services config without restarting?

dreamer at darkness.gr dreamer at darkness.gr
Wed Oct 18 02:35:25 PDT 2000

Greetings all, but sure, there is one. The function (read_config) that is
primary called every time services are loading. It is simple as this :

static void do_rehash(User *u)
{
    if(read_config(1))
        wallops(s_OperServ, "Services root is rehashing config file while whistling innocently");
    else
        wallops(s_OperServ, "An error occured loading services configuration");
}

Sorry for posting parts of code here.

Regards,
Nick Krassas