[IRCServices] DB conversion

&quot &quot
Mon Oct 23 13:22:21 PDT 2000

[snip]

> http://www.pegsoft.net/epona/Changes suggests it was IRCServices-4.4.3.
> however just by glancing at some the changes in the changelog you may not
be
> able to convert the db's.

I've modified the IRCServices DB Converter to convert DB's from Sirv-2.3.0
to Services-4.4.8 but it only half-works at the moment, and will only
convert nick/chan and nick-based memos... the rest is lost due to the
massive changes in OperServ DB storage in Sirv.

So Epona unless it's vastly different PROBABLY could be converted to some
degree of success if you didn't mind losing some stuff along the way, as
it's based on 4.3.3 possibly... yet Sirv is based on something like
3.3.6...  So was a real headache.

Anyhow that's just my take on the DB Conversion thing.

Quinn