[IRCServices] system admins & system Operators?

&quot &quot
Sat Nov 4 05:01:53 PST 2000

Double check that you are services root in your services.conf file.

ServicesRoot <your_registered_nick_here>

the default is:

#ServicesRoot Alcan

If you are not services root you must at least be a services operator to
have access to any other commands than:

GLOBAL      Send a message to all users
STATS       Show status of Services and network
OPER LIST   List all Services operators
ADMIN LIST  List all Services admins

Also insure that you have the correct flags in your O:Line, for
DreamForge1.4.x and Bahamut1.4.x they are OaARD. It should look like for a
(Server Administrator):

O:user@*.someISP.com:yourpassword:yourNick:OaARD:10 <--- "10" as a class is
optional.

also insure in the ircd.conf that services has:

U:Line
C/N:lines

Do _not_ have a H:Line for services!

If you still have problems please reply with the result of typing the
following in your favorite IRC client:

/quote version

and

/quote version services.* (or whatever you named services' server)

Scott Seufert
aka katsklaw
Server Admin - Excalibre.ShadowFire.Org
Network Admin - Irc.Excalibur-IRC.Net