[IRCServices] Email forwarding

&quot &quot
Sun Nov 5 15:53:50 PST 2000

<snip>

The last services version I downloaded was 4.2, but I've been making
independent changes since about May of last year (though it wasn't until
about
March of this year that I first noticed the todo list ;). I'd been wondering
about that e-mail forwarding for a while now, and I was wondering if
services
couldn't just call on sendmail to handle the actual mail sending

Oh, and was a solution to the problem of having SIGHUP work only once ever
found? I've been looking into it, and it seems not to be a services-specific
problem .......

(By the way, I just joined this list last week, so I'm sorry if that's
already
been covered ...........)

IRCServices 4.2 was some time ago, Current version is 4.4.8, you can view
the entire change log at:

ftp://ender.shadowfire.org/pub/ircservices/beta/Changes

Scott Seufert
aka Dryder
Network Admin
Irc.Excalibur-IRC.Net