[IRCServices] IRCnet ircd and IRCservices

&quot &quot
Tue Nov 7 04:49:23 PST 2000

The officially supported IRCd is Bahamut 1.4.x however,

     Services was designed for use with versions of the DALnet IRC server
implementation (ircd.dal) through 4.4.13.  Services will also operate with
servers based directly on the RFC 1459 protocol, as well the Undernet
server (ircu) version 2.9.x and versions of ircd.dal from 4.4.15 through at
least 4.6.7.  The following servers have been reported NOT to work with
Services:
          NewNet
          ircd-hybrid
          ircd 2.x with "+CS" extension
          TS4
          ircd 2.9.4

     If you have one of these servers or you cannot get Services to work
with your server, I recommend downloading and installing ircd.dal 4.4.10,
which is available at:

    ftp://ender.shadowfire.org/pub/ircd/archive/

Scott Seufert
aka Dryder
Net Admin
Irc.Excalibur-IRC.Net