[IRCServices] Session Error

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Thu Nov 16 02:03:32 PST 2000

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 03:15:54AM -0200, Carlos Mendes Martini wrote:
> 1) I'm using a modified version of IRC Services 4.3.3.
>    Recently, I've chaged my FreeBSD version to 4.1.1-STABLE.
>    After this, I'm having too many problems with
>    segmentation faults in timed_update.

We're running IRCServices 4.4.8 on 4.1.1-STABLE (10/4/200) with no problems.
If you can upgrade to 4.4.x, I would suggest it highly.  If you can't, I'd
suggest you find a way that makes it possible for you to be able to.  What
exactly did you modify in Services and why can't you upgrade (besides the
fact you'd have to patch in your modifications)?

--
Sean Kelly <smkelly at zombie.org> or <smkelly at slashnet.org>
   PGP KeyID: 77042C7B        http://www.sean-kelly.org