[IRCServices] chanserv does not work correctly?

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Thu Nov 16 13:20:05 PST 2000

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 04:00:42PM -0500, Scott Seufert wrote:
> > If it does not also have a H line, they will die every time someone jupes
> > a server (well, not die so much as be forcibly squitted by the server they
> > are linked to, and then die).
> >
> > It needs both to work properly.
> >
> My former Shadowfire server didn't have an H:Line for services, niether does
> my existing network have an H:Line for Services.
>
> Both work correctly.

Then your ircd is abornal (in the sense that it is modified from the standard
behavior of U:lines), or you just don't JUPE often enough to notice it.  Or
it is possible I am wrong in both situations and this e-mail is totally
pointless and just making a fool of myself by trying to respond to a situation
I am not farmilliar with.  In any case, I'm now going to press the Send button.

--
Sean Kelly <smkelly at zombie.org> or <smkelly at slashnet.org>
   PGP KeyID: 77042C7B        http://www.sean-kelly.org