[IRCServices] IRCServices on two or more servers

Agi Subagio agi at rileks.co.id
Fri Nov 17 21:08:36 PST 2000

I have compiled and installed bahamut-1.2.2 on two servers (Hub feature was
active). I have connected those servers. All users from Server A and B was
join succesfully in a channel (#test).
But I want to add IRCServices-4.4.8 to control nickserv and chanserv in
that channel.
After I installed and try some configurations, IRCServices blocked all
connection attempt from each server. All users from Server A was kick and
rejoin again to that channel, and the users from Server B feel the same
experience.
Can I run IRCServices to control two or more connected servers?
If not, how to create an IRC Networks (two or more servers connected) with
IRCServices running?

Regards,

Agi

Regards,