[IRCServices] question..

&quot &quot
Fri Dec 22 20:24:40 PST 2000

Please check your services.log file, and also please reply with any errors
and IRC Daemon version.

Dryder

----- Original Message -----
From: "prince" <prince at zirc.org>
To: <ircservices at snow.shadowfire.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 4:39 PM
Subject: [IRCServices] question..

I run ircservices4.4.8, and topiclock doesn't work.  Nor does set
#channel topic.  I looked through the FAQ and KnownBugs, README files
and found nothing about it.  Mlock works.  U:lines are set.  ChanServ
just doesn't do anything with the topic.  Any suggestions as to how to
get it to work, please tell me. thanks. ;)

-prince (prince at zirc.org)
  ZiRC Network Administrator
  "where people come, and friends are made..."
  © 1999-00 All Rights Reserved.