[IRCServices] question..

&quot &quot
Sat Dec 23 13:25:22 PST 2000

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000, Andy Smith wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 02:42:25 -0500, prince <prince at zirc.org> wrote:
>
> >It sends nothing to services.log.  No errors with the IRCd or within
> >services.  All the servers run Unreal3.1.1-Darkshades.
>
> Have you tried putting it into debug mode and seeing what happens?

Plus, unless I'm mistaken, Unreal is not "officially" supported.

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman (NIC handle IJ12)  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP key available upon request, or finger ianj at esper.net.

If this message was signed with the Postmaster's key, please finger
postmaster at esper.net for the Postmaster public key.

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/BAB34B69 1997/11/15 EsperNet Postmaster <postmaster at esper.net>
            Key fingerprint = 05 BD 7C B5 8E 0B FD EF  EE 47 49 C4 96 11 59 75