[IRCServices] IRCServices Patch Archive

&quot &quot
Thu Jan 4 06:30:21 PST 2001

Anyone who has any type of patchs that they have written or have found you
may email them to me at dryder at qx.net When you email them please use the
following:

1.) Author name and support email address.
2.) Conplete installation instructions.
3.) State which version of IRCServices the patch affects.
4.) Patch version number (in case changes are made)

I'm still planning to do a patch archive, I just need to finish up on
another project first. :) I ask that you all remember that any patch sent to
me will be _unsupported_ by the coding team of IRCServices, Andrew Kempe,
Andy Church, The ShadowFire IRC Network, This or any other mailing list
graciously hosted by Shadowfire or myself. All patches sent will also be
concidered "as-is", supported by the author only and covered by the GPL
license agreement unless otherwise stated. I will have a simple web board on
my site as well in the near future, however I'm keeping this as simple as
possible for today until I've had my daily quota of caffine! ;P

For a list of supported patches please see the official IRCServices website
at http://ender.shadowfire.org/ircservices/ Any patch located on my not yet
completed website will be unsupported by the above mentioned contacts.

Thanx,

Scott
aka Dryder

PS