[IRCServices] Bahamut 1.4(21) released

dreamer at darkness.gr dreamer at darkness.gr
Mon Jan 15 05:56:23 PST 2001

Greetings all,

	Bahamut 1.4.21 is working with services. But , since i'm follown
the bahamut revisions from 16, to 21 step by step i'm suggesting to wait a
bit and not move to the 21 yeat. probaby another version 22 will come,
since 21 is consuming a lot of memory.
Late days, during this week acctualy every day there was a new version of
bahamut  ....

Regards,
Dinos