[IRCServices] Panic / Segmentation fault?

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Wed Jan 17 21:44:04 PST 2001

Have a cron job that runs every X hours (e.g. 12) that tars and gzips *.db
and moves the archive to a new location with a nice name. If you have some
trust in the box's hardware not falling over, you can have another cron that
mails you the latest DB once a week or something. Otherwise mail it to
yourself once a day - if you're the paranoid type. Or... just
SCP/FTP/something-it to another server.

Andrew