[IRCServices] ChanServ refuses to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK .

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Fri Jan 19 19:23:17 PST 2001

What ircd are you using? We have a similar problem, but also chanserv sometimes refuses to acknowledge a channel exists when it has users in it. We're running Unreal ircd 3.1.1 but the problem has been around since about unreal 3.0, or at least that's when we noticed it. I've been looking for new services but the recent mails i've just started to get on this list has convinced me to wait on new ircservices.

If this is happening in 4.4.9, then I'm not going to bother updating because this is the only problem we have that's prompting for an update.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net