[IRCServices] ChanServ refuses to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK .

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Jan 22 08:30:44 PST 2001

>Where am I supposed to activate that "debug mode " ? I don't see any =
>line on 'services.conf' regarding that kind of setup ,Please explain. =

     When you start the Services program, instead of just typing "services"
at the command line, type "services -debug".  This will cause Services to
start running in debug mode.  You can also type in your client:
	/msg OperServ SET DEBUG ON
while Services is running to turn debug mode on, and
	/msg OperServ SET DEBUG OFF
will turn debug mode off again.  (You have to be a Services admin to do
this.)

>What kind of information do you need about UnrealIRCd ? I m sure =
>Stskeeps the main coder of Unreal would cooperate to make this services =
>compatible as they even have a link the page of IRCServices from the =
>UnrealIRCd website where they suggest services compatible with =
>UnrealIRCd.

     I'll try contacting him.  Thanks for the suggestion.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B