[IRCServices] ircservices problems

stephan hrnciar dogs02 at MailAndNews.com
Mon Jan 22 05:41:06 PST 2001

I recently made a ircd with unreal ircd (www.unrealircd.com) an i configured
all my services all was fine after a few runs then tryed to get other services
connected to my server because i linked my server with another server an
daylight services just kept killing the other services but didn't give me any
reports of errors. unrealircd give me a status that the services have been
killed basically almost killing the connectiong between servers
please email me back with info on how to fix this either with a update on
services or a txt on how i could fix it
       thank you
                 hellson