[IRCServices] AKILL

Jamie Smithson jamie at inetezine.org
Thu Jan 25 00:39:27 PST 2001

Hi all...

I was interested to know whether or not the reason given when a host is AKILLed
is given when the user is killed, to let them know *why* they were banned from the network.
However, when I tried it all I got was "You are not welcome on this network" ---
the reason wasn't given.

Maybe it would be a good idea to somehow notify the user of the reason given when
the oper did /operserv akill. That way it would clear up some confusion.

Maybe I'm wrong...but I'm open to criticism/comments on this :)

Thanks...

---
-Jamie [aka, ice]
Network Administrator, QuikFire IRC Network
irc.quikfire.net

Email: jamie at inetezine.org
SMS: jamiesmithson at sms.genie.co.uk
Work: 96smithsonj at hovepark.org.uk