[IRCServices] AKILL

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed Jan 24 16:52:27 PST 2001

I'm rather embarrased of the code actually, it's not very good (and most of
it isn't even mine). All it does is make little virtual users easier to
manage, I guess kinda like a botserv, but it's all done through operserv.
Some of the code in fact is poor and downright wrong, heh. Once I learn how
to program better, I'll fix some of that dirty code and maybe eventually
distribute it.

BTW, when did this turn into a GPL discussion when the subject is AKILL?
Haven't read all the list msgs yet...

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net