[IRCServices] (no subject)

Kelmar K. Firesun kfiresun at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 26 23:08:44 PST 2001

If I'm not mistaken the AKick now supports an optional reason for the ban.

However, on EsperNet we usually do not get involved as to why or why
not a user was banned from a channel.  (As far as I know most IRC
networks operate this way)  Best answer is to tell your users that
they will have to take the matter up with the channel operators and/or
the founder of the channel.

Bryce Simonds (Kelmar K. Firesun)
IRC operator: dream.esper.net