[IRCServices] Problems with unreal

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sun Jan 28 09:35:44 PST 2001

Ok, I am a complete and utter retard. The whole thing was my fault and I
probably wasted all of yalls time with this.

The thing is, with ircds I have a habit of installing everything by hand.
Well, I didn't install the language files. Let the flaming commence! It hit
me when andrew mentioned the language files and their md5sums. Though the
sums were correct...it doesn't do anything for it IF THEY ARN'T INSTALLED,
heh. Anyways, needless to say the problem is fixed. Now to hunt down real
bugs.

BTW, I don't think stskeeps likes me very much, every time I join his
channel I report a new bug...real ones even.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net