[IRCServices] 4.5.0pre0 ?

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sun Jan 28 11:49:18 PST 2001

I don't put alpha releases on the main ports, heh. I keep that stuff to a
port that none of the users know about without me knowing as well, which
would require a port scan, which in turn would make them innaccessible to
the server after that, heh. Anyways, I just updated the ircd and services,
put the up on a test port and told all the opers to break it. We're good
with reporting bugs so if we find any, we'll report them. Just ask stskeeps
;)

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net