[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Tue Jan 30 16:21:24 PST 2001

Ok on our network it would say: " Services.ChatFIRST.COM has changed topic
to: Topic here " I like that better than when it was ChanServ changing the
topic though , its cooler.

In the past it used to be ChanServ who changed the topics when someone joins
the room and there was nobody there.
Is there any way for users to remove the nick of the person who first placed
the the topic on the room? I know it can be removed but once everyone leaves
the room the first person who joins will again see the Nick at the end of
the topic.

Also we have been playing around trying to add a Super-User but it looks its
not working at least on our network, Look at this log:

<RealCFC> SET SUPASS CF99
<OperServ> Services super-user password has been changed.
<RealCFC> SU CF99
<OperServ> Password incorrect.

Am I using the wrong commands or is it just not working ? it 's not telling
me Im using the wrong commands so I think Im doing it right.

Thanks everyone.
Ely
RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
http://www.chatfirst.com