[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Tue Jan 30 11:47:46 PST 2001

I have all of my ircops report to me with a way to reproduce the bug before
I report it. But right now I'm having a tough time just getting them to test
it out. So far the only bug I've really found is with my irc script, heh.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net