[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Feb 1 07:50:04 PST 2001

>    Well what I mean is that is NOT listed on the HELP command from OperServ
>, although I now see from your message that OperServ indeed has a help topic
>on it.

     Oops, right you are; fixed.

>>if the client doesn't have a way to do that, then the client is broken and
>>should be fixed.
>
>That's the problem, I understand its microsoft who should be fixing this and
>many other problems with this client, but its been years  , its been
>reported hundreads of times and MS just DOESN'T care at all about its users
>experience on IRC.

     Then users who care about things like being able to list bans should
use a different IRC client.  I will not be adding specific support for WebTV
clients, end of story.

>Thanks for adding a response or confirmation to the /msg ChanServ OP
>#Channel Nick  command that is VERY useful for many clients trust me. Are
>all this fixes already available if I re-download services ?

     I plan to release pre1 sometime today which will have all the recent
fixes in it.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B