[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre0 released

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Tue Jan 30 16:50:40 PST 2001

Maybe you should share your code with the developers? [Real] also noticed it
worked fine in 3.0 and 3.1, but not 3.1.1, so I know I'm not crazy...ok so
I'm lieing, I am crazy, but chanserv stll can't set the topic. I emailed the
unreal list as well about this problem but haven't seen a reply on it yet.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net