[IRCServices] chanserv voice

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Thu Feb 1 08:56:22 PST 2001

You know, I've thought of this before, but whenever I think to mail the
list, I forget about it...this would be a good feature, especially for those
who use services more than the server commands. I don't do that, but I've
had questions about a feature like this.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net