[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre1 released

Real Admin at ChatFIRST.COM
Thu Feb 1 18:08:21 PST 2001

For some reason the file wont decompress I type:

tar -rvf ircservices-4.5pre1.tar

but nothing happens any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
Ely

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Church
To: ircservices at ircservices.za.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:26 PM
Subject: [IRCServices] Services 4.5pre1 released

     Services 4.5pre1 has been released, and may be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5pre1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5pre1.diff.gz

It should reach ftp.ircservices.za.net and the mirrors shortly.

     See the Changes file in the archive for a list of changes from
pre0.  Also, I've made a number of changes in the Unreal support;
people with Unreal, please continue testing and let me know of any
_confirmed_ problems. (:

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B

with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject of the mail.